Friday, April 3, 2009

Do you want to learn how to:
Choose healthy, delicious food that works for you as an individual?
Increase your energy and find more time in your life for the things you love?
Lose weight while developing a long term, healthy relationship to food?
Reduce stress and anxiety?
Make time to take care of yourself the way you deserve each and every day?
I invite all of you to a FREE initial consultation!
If you are ready to be healthier and happier, please fill out a health history form on my website (www.denisewind.com) so we can set up time to talk.
I would love to speak with you regarding your goals and discuss how I can support you on your journey!
If there is someone else in your life whom you feel might benefit from a conversation with me, please forward them this information!

No comments: